Our finance team will help you identify and utilize all available federal, state and local rebates, grants and tax credits.
Solar projects often qualify for a number of government incentives.
Potential subsidies include: rebates, tax credits, grants, Solar Renewable Energy Credits (SRECs), and accelerated depreciation. In some cases the combination of Federal, State, and local subsidies can offset up to 70% of the total installed cost.
Rebate programs can be hard to navigate and application processes leave little room for error. As an additional benefit to you, ELIOS Project Finance Professionals will identify the available funds your solar power system is qualified for, and our rebate specialists will process, manage, and track your applications to payment.
In some cases depending on customer’s request, ELIOS Solar will reduce the cost of your solar power installation upfront and handle directly the project rebate so the customer will not have to deal or worry about it.
While some utility companies are currently offering great rebates, others have a waiting period are out of funding for the time being. We've put together some of the best rebates below. If your utility company is not listed below, click here to find the rebates offered.
|Utility/Municipality||Per Watt Rebate|
|SMUD (Sacramento Municipal Utility Dist.)|
|City of Lompoc||
|City of Riverside||
|Merced Irrigation District|
|Turlock Irrigation Dist.|
|Truckee Donner PUD|
|Anaheim Public Utilities||
|City of Palo Alto|
SUMMARY OF REBATES AND INCENTIVES
- California Solar Initiative applies to SDG&E, PGE and SCE customers and represents 68 percent of California's power usage.
- The remainder of the utility companies have wide ranging rebates and incentives worth checking out.
- Rebates and incentives generally diminish over time, so it's best to act quickly.
- Property tax exclusions are available.
- The 30 Percent Federal Tax credit can be combined with any California incentives (local or otherwise) to compensate for your solar investment.
- Net metering is offered in the state of California.